Morgan & Jonny - July 26, 2008

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Congratulations to Morgan & Jonathan - my first "Real" wedding!

The ceremony was beautiful - set outside at the Fanshawe Pioneer Village in London, Ontario.

The couple performed a special "hand knot" ceremony where their best man and maid of honour, as well as the officiant, tied their hands together in love. It was beautiful!

Morgan was radiant. I have never seen a bride look at a groom the way she looked at him! And to my surprise, he looked back at her the same way! It was stunning to see two people so fabulously in love with each other! It shone through in their photos.

Morgan and Jonny - I will have a very hard time finding another couple so wonderful to work for, so radiant and romantic, and so photogenic! You really made my job easy!!








0 comments: