Last Diva Day til September!!

Monday, April 13, 2009


Okay! It's your turn!! Now is the time to do it ladies, I usually shoot every month or so but due to a jam-packed summer of weddings, I won't be shooting again until September!

I've booked my next Diva Day for Saturday, May 16 at the Retro Suites, in Chatham, Ontario. (www.retrosuites.com)

As of right now I'm booking the following spots, but if we fill up I'll start booking earlier in the day and get the room the night before so we can start shooting earlier. So reserve your spots now, they will be gone fast because I am not shooting again until September!

The spots available are:

1:00-2:00
2:20-3:20 - Booked (CC)
3:40-4:40
5:00-6:00
6:30-7:30
7:50-8:50
9:10-10:10

MAKEUP:
Mary Kay rep Laurel Esser will be available for makeup. The cost is $25 and includes your lipgloss (a $17+tax value) to keep as well.

HAIR:
I'll update when I book the hairstylist but the price is usually around $45.

COST:
The cost is $250+tax and includes the session, the room, the use of all my props and costumes (panties not included - more about that in your info packet when you book) and 4x6 prints of your images, as well as a password protected online gallery to view your photos and order additional prints, enlargements, albums and/or gallery wrap prints etc.

RESERVE YOUR SPOT:
Call me at 519.491.7355, email me at paintedamber@gmail.com or submit a request on my website at http://www.paintedamberphotography.com/. I require a $100 retainer to hold your spot when you book.

0 comments: