My boudoir was featured in the Sarnia Observer!!

Monday, February 16, 2009

For those of you who didn't see the feature article in the Life section of Saturday's Sarnia Observer, here is the link:

http://www.theobserver.ca/PrintArticle.aspx?e=1436167

Although the photos were not posted online, the article was very exciting and I was extremely happy with the way Shawn portrayed my business. I am always worried when people talk about it, that they will try to put a different spin on it, but he definitely wrote it the way I tried to explain it to him, only better!

I've booked another handful of boudoir clients since Saturday and have 2 spots left for the Diva Days on March 14 & 15 - Let me know if you're interested in doing a shoot!! The cost is $250 and includes:

- A full hour of shooting in the amazing Retro Suites - I have booked the Urban Studio (It's my personal favourite to shoot in because of all the different backdrops to shoot on. It has a brick wall, really cool chairs, amazing leather furniture, a window seat, a king sized bed, an AMAZING soaker tub, a big glass shower, and TONS of character!).

- FREE digital negatives - After this shoot I will be charging for the digital negatives.

- I'm also working out a discounted rate for album purchases for Diva Day clients. You'll get the information packet at your shoot

- The use of all my props, costumes & lingerie (panties not provided - more about that in your info letter when you book your shoot)


Give me a call ASAP at 519.491.7355 or email me at paintedamber@gmail.com to book your shoot. Spots are filling fast ladies! Don't put it off!!

0 comments: