PORTRAIT DAY!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hi everyone!

I'm going to hold a portrait day. I'm having too many afternoon sessions which cut into my time with the kids, etc... So I'd rather make a whole day of it and fit in a bunch of sessions.

I'm doing a discounted rate to entice people to book when I want to shoot! haha
SO as of right now I have the following spots open:

SATURDAY, MARCH 28
12-1pm - booked - AS
1-2pm - booked - BG
2-3pm - booked - SM
3-4pm - booked - AF
5-6pm
8-9pm -

I will be charging $50 for a 45 minute session fee! (My normal fee is $150/hour for portraits)

I will post your photos on a password-protected gallery on my website. You can order prints from my online shopping cart, and I have some great packages available as well as individual prints. This is great for families who have grandparents/extended family out of town, because you can give them your password and they can order their own prints!

I will also be offering albums at half price for this day only!

These sessions can include family portraits, maternity portraits, engagement photos, whatever you like! This is a one-time deal and when the spots are gone, they're gone!

Call me at 519.491.7355 or email me at paintedamber@gmail.com to book your spot!!!




0 comments: